Saturday, June 2, 2012

photo cards

I've been told quite a few people are planning on copying this set-up for their Christmas card photos next year. That makes me feel really proud! :) Even my doctor's nurse told me that one of their pharm sales reps saw it and asked if she could take a picture of it with her phone so that she can use this idea for her card next Christmas (and she's still prenant with her first).
funny story: I entered this picture into Watters Creek's holiday photo contest and someone who saw my pic and voted for it took her kids and camera back to this exact spot the very next day to take their Christmas picture with this set-up, thinking that it was put on by Watters and would still be there. She didn't realize that I had put all of this together just for my contest photo op. That was so flattering to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment