Sunday, June 3, 2012

handmade whatnots

felt coal bag filled with dark chocolate truffles

a fun Christmas gift for those naughty ones on your list (Slip a gift card in the bottom of the bag as a surprise bonus.)

 I made this shirt for my little man to wear on Father's Day as a surprise for his football feuding grandpas. They got a kick out of it!
 the baby shower gift I made for my friend who was expecting her first.
the memory bucket I made for my friend's bachelorette party - I painted the floral blue & white pattern to look just like our bridesmaid dresses that were belted with pink sashes (see next pic).

Party guests filled the bucket with anonymous objects related to special memories they had made with her, which she then had to match to the the correct friend and memory. I can't take credit for this clever bachelorette game though.
the beach hat I embelished with feathers & ribbon for a royal wedding party

No comments:

Post a Comment