Monday, June 4, 2012

baby showers

I made this banner for my sister's bee themed baby shower her friends threw her in South Carolina. Wish I could've been there!!
Here is the adorable invitation I got in the mail. The bee theme was so perfect for a southern baby boy shower especially since "Bee" is my brother-in-law's nickname for my sister - so cute!

My first try at making rosettes - I'm hooked!
a baby shower banner I made for an old high school friend's sister - the shower theme was simply bright colors & I kept it gender neutral since the sex of the baby is a surprise
a print-out of the invitation above so that you can get a feel for the color scheme and style of the baby shower
 I LOVE tissue paper fringe!
popcorn bag labels I made for this baby shower with "shallowtail" paper flag backing accents - a print-out of the baby shower invitation on the left

1 comment: